Games of Glory was a top-down action team shooter set in a science fiction universe. You could fight alongside your friends to earn fame and fortune in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy.
Released in April 25th of 2017 after 3 years of work, Games of Glory is Lightbulb Crew’s first ever internally developed project. The game was available free-to-play on PC and PS4, with effortless cross-play between the two platforms.
The Games of Glory servers are now closed.
- TRUE CROSS PLATFORM – PlayStation 4 and PC Steam cross-platform integration will seamlessly allow players to compete against each other in 4v4 and 3v3 battles across different platforms.
- CONTROL THE COMBAT – Custom controls built from the ground up for PlayStation 4 DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller and mouse and keyboard are well-balanced and provide a fast and responsive experience for all players.
- MASSIVE ARSENAL – 50 non-character specific weapons including shotguns, snipers rifles, pistols, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and more can be taken into battle and upgraded during the match to earn an edge over the competition.
- CLONES THAT FIT – Choose a Clone from one of five classes that come suited with three unique abilities that fit every type of playstyle.
- CUSTOM CLUBS – Create a public or private club where like-minded players can join, play together and create custom skins. Teams can then wear their matching skins into the arena and battle together under the same banner.