Fight alongside your friends to earn fame and fortune in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy. Strategy, raw talent, practice, and teamwork will get you to the top - but can you stay there?The Games of Glory are the gladiator games of the future, and the first ever hybrid of tactical shooter mechanics with a top-down view of its kind.Play in fast-paced 5v5 or 3v3 matches with an arsenal of 64 non-character specific weapons including snipers, rifles, pistols, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and more. Create your own Club, or join one that's recruiting. Invite your friends, upload custom logos, and rise through the ranks together as a unit. Did we mention it's free?For more information and updates follow us on:
Who we areLightbulb Crew is specialized in the creation of online multiplayer strategy games on PC, console, Mac, and mobile platforms. Our products target a large audience, from casual to midcore and hardcore gamers. Lightbulb Crew wants to conquer new markets and is looking for challenges. We aim to create new, fun experiences, and to blend well-tested game mechanics with social aspects, which are a fantastic way for players to interact.
Our StoryLightbulb Crew is young independent studio composed of talented and passionate game developers whose previous work includes games for renowned studios such as Ubisoft and DICE studio. We are based in Paris, France, and Stockholm, Sweden. We are gamers ourselves, and have the ambition to directly involve the community to help build, refine, and improve our games.
In the Press
- GAMES OF GLORY ROUND 2 INTRODUCES NEW MAIN MAP - By QuintLyn Posted on June 22, 2017 on MMOBOMB Games of Glory is already halfway through its first season, so the developers have decided its time to switch maps. Part of the launch of what they’re calling Read More
- Lightbulb Crew Announces Completion of Financing Round - Lightbulb Crew Announces Completion of Financing Round with Knutsson Holdings AB and Additional Investors at Launch of Competitive PC and Playstation 4 Videogame Games of Glory April 27, 2017 - The Swedish/French video game Read More
- PS4/PC Open Beta Begins For Cross-Play Shooter Games Of Glory - By Chris Pereira Posted on April 25, 2017 on Gamespot Following closed alpha and beta tests, an open beta is now underway for Games of Glory, letting players on both PC and PS4 give the game a try. Games of Glory Read More
- Recap – Champions of Summer’s Cup - Greetings controllers! On July 23rd, we hosted the Champions of Summer tournament! 11 teams clashed head-to-head into the once-abandoned foundry, now converted into a thriving arena on the planet of Svandia. The Synarch was very Read More
- Adapting the Arkashan map in Games of Glory - The Arkashan map took its current shape quite early in development. We wanted a map that had a variety of different objectives as well as fluid movements. We settled on a control points mechanic for Read More
- Will you survive the fires of Svandia? New main map hits Tuesday! - Deep in the galaxy, far from the gleaming city walls of Arkashan, lies a dangerous and inhospitable planet known as Svandia. An abandoned forgery has been converted into a Games of Glory arena, where the Read More