Fight alongside your friends to earn fame and fortune in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy. Strategy, raw talent, practice, and teamwork will get you to the top - but can you stay there?The Games of Glory are the gladiator games of the future, and the first ever hybrid of tactical shooter mechanics with a top-down view of its kind.Play in fast-paced 5v5 or 3v3 matches with an arsenal of 64 non-character specific weapons including snipers, rifles, pistols, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and more. Create your own Club, or join one that's recruiting. Invite your friends, upload custom logos, and rise through the ranks together as a unit. Did we mention it's free?For more information and updates follow us on:
Who we areLightbulb Crew is specialized in the creation of online multiplayer strategy games on PC, console, Mac, and mobile platforms. Our products target a large audience, from casual to midcore and hardcore gamers. Lightbulb Crew wants to conquer new markets and is looking for challenges. We aim to create new, fun experiences, and to blend well-tested game mechanics with social aspects, which are a fantastic way for players to interact.
Our StoryLightbulb Crew is young independent studio composed of talented and passionate game developers whose previous work includes games for renowned studios such as Ubisoft and DICE studio. We are based in Paris, France, and Stockholm, Sweden. We are gamers ourselves, and have the ambition to directly involve the community to help build, refine, and improve our games.
In the Press
- Paris inaugure le Cargo, “vaisseau amiral” de la FrenchTech - Le lancement du plus grand incubateur de startups d'Europe a été officiellement célébré par la maire de Paris, Anne Hidalgo, et la présidente de la région Île-de-France, Valérie Pécresse. Il doit accueillir à terme une Read More
- Lightbulb Crew in the Press - Since moving forward into Games of Glory's Friends & Family alpha phase, we've been receiving some wonderful press from both digital and print video game journalists. We’re always happy for the opportunity to spread the Read More
- The Games of Glory Journey - As most of you probably know, creating a game is not a simple task. Not to mention a mutiplayer online game who’s goal is to present a new mash-up on classic and beloved genres! Read More
- Games of Glory is coming to PlayStation®4! - Games of Glory is coming to PlayStation®4 and Steam in early 2017 - with crossplay! Dear Games of Glory community, Today we are super excited to announce to you that we will be coming to Read More
- Gamescom 2015 Recap - This August 6th - 9th we landed in Germany for the very first time. Gamescom is the world's biggest gaming tradeshow. We got the chance to team up with Team Acer to host an amazing Read More