We are Lightbulb Crew, an independent video game studio based in Paris. We are looking for a new Content Manager. As part of the marketing team, your mission will be to assist the Head of Marketing and Communication in the Inbound Marketing strategy. You will develop innovative and dynamic content strategies and optimize the image and reputation of the studio and its products (current and future).
The role involves the management of acquisition channels and social networks, the creation of press releases and visual content, the optimization of the Inbound funnel, the editorial animation of external sites, the management of influencers, the editorial watch, the tracking, monitoring and analysis of performance and KPIs.
Your tasks would be:
- Support the marketing team in its daily operations
- Create and manage the Inbound Marketing Funnel
- Optimize SEO and SEA strategies (track advertising campaigns: Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, Youtube)
- Content production (English and French) for our website and social networks (visuals, video, articles)
- Participate in the preparation of briefs for the agencies (PR, teams, Talents etc…), analysis and implementation of the recommendations.
- Assistance with communities (Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube), teams and influencers and monitoring of KPIs.
- Track, approve and control translations before publication on our different blogs or websites.
- Help in the preparation and realization of streams and video reports
- Game tests (Q&A) and video capture sessions
- Active watch of the video game industry
- To be studying at a Business school or university course +5, ideally specialising in Marketing, Communication (IEP, HEC, CELSA)
- Previous experience in an internship (preferably in Digital Marketing)
- Fluent English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with development teams at the studio)
- Global knowledges in social media management: Threads, Forums, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
- Strong writing and communication skills in French as well as in English
- Strong SEO and SEA knowledges
- Strong Microsoft Office and Photoshop skills
- WordPress skills is beneficial
- Passion for the video games industry (Indie market knowledge is beneficial)
- Scrum/agile project management experience
Good team member
Duration: 6 months full time from August / September
Location: 157 Boulevard MacDonald, 75019 Paris
Remuneration: according to your profile (+ 50% transportation costs)
Possibility of hiring at the end of the internship
To provide: Resume + Motivation Letter in English